How to make a prism yourself
step by step guide
Tutorial how to build a hologram pyramid.
Draw a basic trapezoid on a piece of paper using these dimensions:
- Parallel sides = 1.4 cm and 7cm
- Height = 4.5 cm
Repeat three more times, each time overlap the sides like shown.
- Cut carefully received figure by following the outer lines.
- Trace out the shape on the plastic sheet using a pen.
- Cut carefully the plastic sheet by the outer lines.
- Fold the edges and form a pyramid shape. Stick the open edges of the sheet together using sellotape.
- Place the hologram pyramid in the middle of your screen like shown. And enjoy the show!
Тhe stuff required to do this are:
- Paper sheet
- Тhick transparent acrylic/plastic sheet (you can use plastic sheets used in packaging)
Make yourself a prism and be amazed by the beauty of crystals. It’s easy and it’s totally worth it!